Testimonials Forex Trading Coaching
Vielen Dank für eine Million Mal für Ihr Coaching und Mentoring Ich habe mit unbrauchbaren Forex-Programmen und Strategien seit über 10 Jahren jetzt kämpfen, und ich freue mich darauf, tatsächlich von den Meistern zu lernen, wie man richtig handeln kann, und sehen eine Umdrehung in meinem Handel Ich bin damit beschäftigt, durch die Vids zu gehen und sie sind sehr informativ und aufschlussreich, und nach 10 Jahren Füllung herum mit Forex, habe ich noch viel gelernt von FMP und das Verständnis der Forex-Märkte besser Ich plane, Demo-Handel bis Ende Juli und Wenn alles gut geht und ich weiß mit Disziplin von meiner Seite es sicherlich, werfen in etwas echtes Geld und schließlich starten meine erfolgreiche Trading Karriere nach 10 Jahren Gott segnen Sie Jungs für einen ehrlichen Service, den Sie bieten und eine mächtige gute Arbeit, die Sie re Tun, um zu lesen, dass Sie auf der Suche nach einem anständigen fx Programm Mentoring, die tatsächlich ARBEITEN, habe ich viele viele Programme und cr in den letzten 10 Jahren versucht VERGESSEN ÜBER VERSUCHEN, AUTOMATISIEREN SIE IHRE STRATEGIE Holen Sie sich FMP, lernen Sie alles, was Re ist zu lernen, machen Sie Zeit täglich zu manuell zu überprüfen und zu tun, was Sie gelernt haben, und Sie werden erfolgreich sein Don t wegwerfen 10 Jahre Ihres Lebens wie ich Automatik und Forex nicht NICHT ZUSAMMEN ZEITEN Trading ist ein Job, das braucht Ein menschliches Gehirn, und es ist sicherlich lohnt es am Ende des Tages Happy trading. Just zu markieren, ich bin kein Angestellter oder ein Affiliate von Forex Mentor Pro Ich hatte ein Gespräch im vergangenen Jahr mit Mark, um meine Ergebnisse als zu diskutieren Zeit war ich ein Swing Trader Meine Stationen waren alle meine Gewinne, obwohl ich alle meine Trades gewann Er leitete mich auf den Weg, der am besten zu mir passen würde Also danach habe ich beschlossen, Forex Mentor Pro beitreten Dies ist eine ausgezeichnete Website, die Ihnen gibt Alle Werkzeuge, die du handeln musst Ich dachte, ich würde die Charts nie verstehen, da ist nur so viel los, aber ich habe einen Rat von älteren Mitgliedern bekommen und sie sagten, dass ich es mir selbst machen sollte Verdauen aber, wenn jemand das für eine Karriere hält Braucht Zeit zu verstehen, nachdem ich angefangen habe, in die Schaukel der Dinge zu kommen, die meisten Leute handeln mit Pierre, immer zur Hand, um Ratschläge zu geben, sowie ältere Mitglieder Wieder diese Website verspricht nicht, Sie reich zu machen, sie geben Ihnen Die Werkzeuge, die es Ihnen erlauben, Ihre eigenen Trading-Stil zu gestalten, habe ich keine Zeit, den ganzen Tag auf einem Bildschirm zu sitzen, also mit Mark s M2-Methode passt mir wirklich, ich mache meine Hausaufgaben am Wochenende und platziere einfach meine ausstehenden Bestellungen Die Frage ist, würde ich Legte Geld in ein Konto, um die M2-Methode zu handeln, die Antwort ist ja, und jedem, der ernst über den Handel ist, sollten Sie es versuchen. Wieder sind diese Jungs nicht ein Kippdienst, sie sind mehr über die Erziehung ihrer Mitglieder, damit sie haben können Die Werkzeuge, um weiterzumachen und zu handeln Es dauert Zeit, aber ich fand meine Zeit lohnt sich und wird weiterhin mit diesem Service. Clive Townsend UK. Ich habe mit FMP seit 3 Jahren jetzt und nahm die lebenslange Mitgliedschaft So froh, dass ich es tat Ich habe das M2-System mit zunehmender Bedeutung Erfolg und auch die Erde und der Himmel Das Forum ist brillant, jede Frage beantwortet und seine freundliche und eine gute Teamatmosphäre habe ich etwas Mentoring gehabt, das einfach zu planen und wirklich geholfen hat, mich zu gehen und die Lernvideos waren sehr gründlich ich habe gewonnen Sehr viel Vertrauen in den Mentor Pro und das Lernen setzt jeden Tag mit Videos und Blogs fort, die die Marktanalyse abdecken, sowohl technisch als auch fundamental, was ein echter Augenöffner war. In der wöchentlichen Videoanalyse ist das Bildungsmaterial angewendet und ist Zusammengezogen Es ist nicht nur ein System, so dass Sie passen können, was Sie in Ihren eigenen Stil lernen Alle Werkzeuge sind da Ich würde nicht zögern, es zu empfehlen Für mich war es eine echte Lernkurve und ich habe mich immer geholt Das erste Angebot von 1 Ein Tag für einen 7-tägigen Test ist kein Kumpel Ich bin immer noch hier nach 3 Jahren und es ist immer noch von Wert für mich Bevor ich hierher kam Ich fühlte mich wie aufgeben, aber ich habe Glück gehabt, den richtigen Platz gefunden, in die Anstrengung gebracht und jetzt Ich sehe die Ergebnisse. Mit all den Haien in diesem Geschäft oder Industrie, FMP Forex Mentor Pro ist der Ort zu sein Es gibt keine aufdringlichen Verkäufe, um die nächste große Sache zu kaufen, sobald Sie in Je nachdem, wo Sie sind auf der Erfahrung Tabelle gibt es Etwas für alle Aber Dont täuschen diese Jungs sind da, um Ihnen auf Ihrem Forex Reise zu helfen, aber Sie müssen in die Arbeit zu setzen Es gibt verschiedene Systeme im Angebot, müssen Sie entscheiden, welche Suiten Sie am besten oder nehmen, was Angebot und machen Es ist ehrlich. Jungs sind ehrlich. Robert, Auckland, Neuseeland. Review Hallo ich habe gefunden FMP zu einer ausgezeichneten Quelle des Lernens Material In Antwort auf die vorherige Post über eine auf ein Mentoring, habe ich dies selbst mit einem der Mentoren , Es ist getrennt von der mentor pro natürlich, aber wenn du es willst, kannst du leicht mit den mentoren in Berührung kommen und eine Sitzung planen. Was du dich erinnern musst, ist, dass es 100s von Mitgliedern gibt und es wird einfach unmöglich für sie zu versuchen Und passen in einer auf einer Sitzung mit jedem als th Eres nur nicht genug Zeit in den Tag und die Leute würden warten Wochen für ihre Sitzung Ich finde die Videos sind brillant und obwohl sie aufgenommen wurden, eine Weile, was sie lehren ist immer noch sehr viel relevant heute und Unterstützung und Widerstand ist ein wesentlicher Teil Von jeder technischen Analyse Das Forum ist eine sehr aktive mit Pierres Earth Sky-System und es gibt eine Menge Mitglieder mit diesem und Posting und helfen einander aus Ich auch, dass das Forum hat keine Schlampe und Stöhnen und Schlacken von anderen Mitgliedern gehen in in Ich mag es, dass ich in so vielen anderen gesehen habe, dass ich mit dem STT-System angefangen habe, da das am einfachsten ist und als absoluter Anfänger die anderen ein bisschen verwirrend waren, ich habe mich nun auf die M2-Methode gesetzt, aber es ist ein Paar Von jahren, um dorthin zu gelangen, während dieser Zeit habe ich bei FMP geblieben und habe festgestellt, dass es eine großartige Ressource von Bildung und Unterstützung von Mitgliedern und Mentoren gleichermaßen ist, bin ich jetzt kommerziell handeln und mein monatliches Abonnement wird von meinem Handel abgedeckt. Es ist nur 1 für eine Wochenprobe es lohnt sich zu überprüfen, nach einer Woche werden Sie in der Lage sein zu entscheiden, ob oder nicht Sie denken, es s für Sie. Tony Dawson, Brisbane, Australien. G Tag für alle, die diese Rezension lesen Ich habe seit etwa 18 Monaten live gehandelt und habe es sehr schwer gefunden, die Informationen zu bekommen, die ich brauche, um das Forex-Puzzle zu vervollständigen, das ich handeln kann, aber würde es vorziehen, einen Mentor zu haben, um von Zeit zu Zeit einzuchecken, damit ich kann Fragen Sie die vielen Fragen, die ich habe, habe ich viele angebliche Mentoren da draußen gefunden, die ganz glücklich sind, um ein paar tausend Dollar von Ihnen zu entlasten, und verweisen Sie auf andere, die mehr von Ihnen fleece werden, und danach sind Sie nicht besser dran Als wenn Sie mit ihren wunderbaren Programmen und Seminaren begonnen haben Glücklicherweise bin ich nicht einer von denen, die geflüchtet worden sind, aber ich kenne viele, die ich lieber meine Forschung zuerst tun möchte, indem ich Herrn Google über die Bewertungen über andere Leute, die gehabt haben, Harte und teure Zeit auf der Suche nach der Hilfe, die sie zum richtigen Preis benötigen , Da eine gute Ausbildung nicht frei ist, aber du solltest nicht ein Millionär sein, um dafür zu bezahlen. Jedenfalls möchte ich nur sagen, dass Marc und das Team bei FMP sehr professionell, hilfsbereit und sehr prompt in der Antwort auf Sie Tech sind Unterstützung und allgemeine Hilfe über das FMP Website Forum Ich bin erst am letzten Montag 31 3 14 beigetreten, und ich war durch die Menge der sehr informativen Ausbildung beeindruckt FMP hat, die Videos sind klar, einfach und leicht zu verstehen, ich hatte ein paar Tech-Probleme mit Indikatoren so viele taten wie die neue mt4 bauen 600 doesn t mag die Indikatoren so einfach wie vorherige bauen, einer der Teammitglieder, Capsmart, war brillant bin ich in Australien, und ich weiß nicht, welche Zeitzone er war, Aber er hilft mir mit vielen verschiedenen Lösungen, um mein Problem schnell zu lösen, grundsätzlich in den wenigen Stunden von riesigen Kauf von nicht 5000 oder 1000, nicht einmal 500, aber nur 1 1 15 AUD das s ich war so beeindruckt und glücklich, dass Ich habe gerade eine einmalige Vollmitgliedschaft gekauft und ich bin Mitglied Nicht einmal eine Woche habe ich ein gutes Geld für die Trades gemacht, die ich seit dem Beitritt platziert habe, indem ich ihre einfachen Strategien verwende, würde ich und werde gründlich empfehlen, FMP an jeden, der kämpft, oder einfach nur eine kleine Anleitung in ihrem Handel. Sie müssen nur einen Dollar zahlen. Robbie, Thames, United Kingdom. Ich habe mit FMP direkt von, als es anfing und haben festgestellt, dass es professionell laufen und einer der besten Plätze für das Lernen, wie man Handel Ich habe erst vor kurzem Werden konsequent profitabel und das war durch das, was ich bei FMP gelernt habe und viel Versuch und Irrtum habe ich die schlechten Kritiken über FMP gelesen und ich denke, diese Leute suchten nach etwas, das sie in 5 Minuten haben würde, ich war in der Gleiche Position wie sie und fühlte mich wie aufgeben, aber wenn Sie leidenschaftlich über etwas, das Sie don t geben nach ein paar Monaten, es s nahm mich 5 Jahre Ich empfehle FMP für alles, was alle anderen Rezensenten erwähnt haben Nicht gehen Geschehen über Nacht cheers. Ady, Schottland, United Kingdom. Unlike die meisten von euch, die das lesen werden, bin ich völlig neu in Forex Trading Ich habe tausend Hunderte und Tausende auf dodgy Systeme und Bots und ich werde nie brauchen, ich fühle mich leid für die Von denen, die haben, und privilegiert, um FMP gefunden zu haben, am Anfang meiner Reise Ich bin ein Mitglied von FMP für ungefähr drei Monate gewesen und habe die meiste Zeit damit verbracht, ein Demokonto auf dem Rat eines der Mentoren Marc Walton zu handeln Ich habe ein paar Trades auf ein Live-Konto in den letzten Wochen und schlug den Boden laufen Dank FMP Ich habe nur ein paar negative Bewertungen der Website, die, wenn Sie lesen wollen, können Sie bis zu späteren Seiten zu finden, um sie zu finden Scheinen sich auf das System zu konzentrieren, das aus irgendeinem Grund nicht für sie arbeitet Mabey sie wollten eine Kopie und Paste bekommen reiches schnelles Schema Dies ain t it Lassen Sie mich den Mythos zerstreuen FMP doesn t lehren ein System Bei FMP werden Sie einen ganzen Schatz von lernen Strategien nicht nur von den Mentoren aber von Einige der erfahreneren Mitglieder auf der Website als auch Wenn jemand liest einen der Blogs und nimmt einen Handel auf, was ein Mentor denkt, könnte passieren, mit einem Paar für die Woche und wenn es alles schief geht, hat er nur selbst Schuld, weil wir Re alle gelehrt, wie man Reaktion und Änderungen in der Richtung des Preises, um für die Bestätigung zu suchen, bevor Sie mit zwei Füßen zu springen. Das Website-Layout ist einfach zu navigieren mit jedem Mentor mit ihren eigenen Blogs, die sie aktualisieren zweimal wöchentlich und mit Threads an der Unterseite Für die Mitglieder, um Fragen zu stellen, die immer umgehend beantwortet werden, kann ich sagen, dass die Bildungsabteilung der Seite unübertroffen ist, weil es die einzige Ausbildung ist, die ich hatte, aber alle anderen Mitglieder haben es und sowieso macht es mich Geld Last but Nicht zuletzt haben wir ein forum Das forum ist buchstäblich ein chatroom, wo jeder sagt mir irren einander was handelt sie re in und nehmen und warum Dies ist wirklich das beste pädagogische Tool auf der Website Es gibt immer jemanden zur Verfügung stellen Fragen stellen O und bounce Ideen aus und es s immer summte an einem Freitag mit all den glücklichen Menschen, die Hunderte von Pips für die Woche, die ich in einer Woche Trial für etwa 80 Pence in der Hoffnung, saugen so viel Wissen, wie ich dann bewegen könnte Auf etwas anderes habe ich schnell herausgefunden, dass Wissen ist nichts ohne Erfahrung und das ist, warum ich bin noch auf der Website Lernen von den Mentoren und anderen Mitgliedern es Was haben Sie zu verlieren Witz 80 Pence. Eliza Belgien. Diese Kerle sind wirklich in Das Geschäft des Handels nicht in das Geschäft des Marketing-Trading Ihr Material ist klar, um den Punkt und sie lehren Sie, wie man den Markt zu analysieren und handeln sie profitabel Ich würde die Website jedem empfehlen. Jack Hudson, North Carolina, USA. Wenn Sie re Neu zu handeln Forex und sind hungrig zu lernen, erkennen Sie inzwischen das Internet ist mit jedem verkauft Systeme, Methoden und verschiedene Formen von Wenn Sie haben navigieren diese Hai befallenen Gewässern entschlossen, um es zu machen, Sie erkennen jetzt inzwischen Ar Ich gehe zu einer Anleitung, und dass Sie wahrscheinlich etwas Geld investieren müssen, um eine Ausbildung zu bekommen, so dass Sie in Ihrem neuen Forex Business starten können. Well, wenn Sie die obige Beschreibung passen Ich habe wunderbare Neuigkeiten für Sie, und es ist was ich Vor kurzem entdeckt auf einige der am besten gut strukturierten, klar erklärte Schritt für Schritt Ausbildung auf Forex Trading ich irgendwo gefunden habe, und ich habe unzählige Stunden damit verbracht, solche Dinge zu erforschen, sowohl hier bei Forex Peace Army als auch anderswo habe ich mehr als doppelt für weit bezahlt Weniger Wert als dieser Gentleman gibt Ihnen hier, und ich bin beeindruckt, dass sie dieses Geschäftsmodell so strukturiert haben, dass Sie don t müssen Ihre Bank als Mitglied abtropfen, während Sie lernen, finden Sie fundamentales Lernen, Werkzeuge, die Sie benötigen Strukturieren Sie Ihr Geschäft, zusammen mit fachmännischem Training auf mehreren Handelssystemen, die Sie lernen konnten oder sogar von Anfang an entscheiden, welche am besten Ihrem Stil des Handels Swing, Trend, etc. entsprechen würde. Alle von diesem können Sie in Ihrem eigenen Tempo whi nehmen Chch hilft wirklich, wenn du mich magst und einen Vollzeitjob arbeite, während du gehst, dass sie Foren in der Mitgliedschaft haben, wo man mit anderen, die auf verschiedenen Beinen der Reise vom Anfänger bis zu dieser täglichen und wöchentlichen Gesamtberatung auf den Märkten sind, interagieren können Mentoren, die selbst sind entworfen, um mit der Lernkurve zu helfen und Ihren Fokus zu verkleinern, so dass Sie die beste Chance für den Erfolg, wenn Ihre diszipliniert und wird auch von ihnen lernen, um die häufigsten Fehler zu beseitigen, die weit zu viele zu scheitern in diesem Geschäft I ve Verengte mich in diesem neuen Lernen der Forex-Märkte und wusste schon, welchen Weg ich meinen Handel nehmen wollte, ich war sehr erfreut, dass diese Männer genau so waren, wie ich es sein wollte, aber für weit weniger als ich bezahlt hätte Und sehr gut schlagen mich als Männer der höchsten Integrität, bezeugt durch die Tatsache, dass sie sogar erlauben, dass Sie die Mitgliedschaft für sieben volle Tage kostenlos ausprobieren, ohne auch nur eine beliebige Zahlung zu finden, dass irgendwo auf th E Internet Ich habe entdeckt freie Dinge im Internet im Zusammenhang mit Forex und Lehre Ich kann Ihnen versichern, es ist nirgends in der Nähe der Qualität dieser. Damien Pearce, Melbourne, Australien. Been ein FMP-Mitglied für 8 Monate und die Unterstützung und Informationen, die sie bieten ist Groß Auch mit all der Volatilität in den Märkten habe ich in der Lage, ein bisschen Geld mit einigen von Marc s haben ein großes Archiv von Material, wenn Sie es ernst zu lernen, die Seile und bekommen Ihr Trading in Form es dauert eine lange Während zu studieren, aber Sie kommen auf der anderen Seite wirklich wissen die Märkte und wie zu handeln. Dirk Martens, Amsterdam, Niederlande. Hi Ich möchte sagen, dass Forex Mentor Pro ist ein großartiges Werkzeug zu verwenden Für mich war es ein toller Start Punkt Das Problem, wie viele von euch wissen sicher ist, dass es so viele Informationen über Forex Trading und Sie können endlos suchen Mein Rat ist, dies als ein Punkt zu starten verwenden Es gibt Ihnen Richtung Klarheit und hilft Ihnen, auf das Wesentliche zu konzentrieren Handel Konsequent war von großem Nutzen für mich, fand ich nach einer Zeit von 6 Monaten, dass es Zeit war, ganz allein zu handeln, ohne jede Hilfe Andere Leute genießen FX Mentor pro Jahre, während sie sehr erfolgreich sind Die gute Sache ist, dass Sie sich bewerben können Kleine Menge an Geld für die Informationen Wissen, das verfügbar ist und stoppen Sie das Abonnement zu jedem Zeitpunkt höre ich von Menschen Es gibt genug um für es ist sehr einfach, sicher, es gibt so viel kostenlos Aber nichts ist in einer logischen Reihenfolge wie diese mit gesetzt Richtige Anleitung Also ich wünsche Ihnen viel Glück mit der Schaffung Ihres eigenen Verständnisses und Art und Weise der Arbeit in den FX-Märkten, um konsequent profitabel mit all diesen Stücken von Dean und Pierre sind immer auf E-Mails und Antworten auf Ihre persönlichen Fragen, die ich hoffe, dass es funktioniert Sie als gut. Rob Rogers, Northumberland, Großbritannien. Wenn Sie die Bewertungen auf dieser Seite lesen, dann vermissen Sie wahrscheinlich ein wenig etwas in Ihrem Handel, oder vielleicht sind ein wenig unsicher und nee Da Bit der Unterstützung Dies ist genau das, was Sie Woche in der Woche mit diesen Sie möchten gerne Ihr Verständnis davon, wie zu handeln, dann werden Sie nicht besser als die Mentoring-Service angeboten Sie werden lernen, wie Sie Ihren Handel auf die nächste nehmen Level Ich mag die meisten Menschen haben Tausende von Pfund Dollar oder Euros ausgeben es spielt keine Rolle, welche Währung Sie halten wir alle waren dort und getan, dass Es gibt kein Zaubersystem da draußen, dass die Arbeit für Sie macht, wenn es war, warum würden sie jemals Will es verkaufen Du musst die Grundlagen verstehen, wie man wie die großen Jungs handeln Dies ist genau das, was du mit diesen Jungs lernen wirst, würde ich jedem empfehlen, du wirst lernen, wie man ein Diagramm richtig liest und du wirst lernen, wie man plant Ihre Trades für die Tage und Wochen voraus Wie sie auf dem Mentoring-Programm sagen, werden Sie planen Ihren Handel und handeln Sie wirklich wollen, um volle oder Teilzeit erfolgreich zu handeln und geben Sie Ihrer Familie, was Sie glauben, dass sie verdienen Sie wirklich brauchen, um diese zu gebenJungs a go Für das, was du bekommst und was du letztlich lernen wirst, musst du viele Tausende zahlen, nicht die winzige Menge diese Jungs Dean und Pierre sind die Hauptlehrer mit einigen fantastischen Sichern im Forum Sie alle lehren Sie, wie man handelt Ihre Systeme, können Sie dann sehen, welche Ihnen passt, ich werde Ihnen jetzt sagen, sie alle wissen wirklich ihre Sachen und Sie können t helfen, aber lernen und verbessern Ich bin nur zu erfreut, in der Lage sein, diese Überprüfung zu geben. Vielen Dank an alle Mentoren. AL, Phuket, Thailand. Der Real Deal Ein weiterer Muss für jeden ernsthaft zu einem Trader-Mitglied für mehr als zwei Jahre Eines der besten Foren im Netz Definately not a scam Sehr gutes Angebot Wieder ein anderes Muss für den ernsten Trader. Jonnie, Essex , United Kingdom. These Jungs sind die echte Deal Wenn Sie einen No-Nonsense-Ansatz zum Trading und nicht ein Kipp-Service wollen, sondern ein echtes Mentor-Programm, das Ihnen helfen, wie ein Händler zu denken und schließlich ein selbst genügend Händler, dann werden Sie nicht Gehen Sie weit falsch nach diesen Jungs, die sind Eine Genuine wie die kommen und erzählen es wie es Forex Mento Pro Mentoren haben etwas andere Stile und Trading-Methoden, die nützlich ist, da Sie wahrscheinlich etwas finden, das sowohl Ihre Trading-Stil und Ihr Trading passt, können Sie genügend informieren, wo die Mentoren sind Wenn man in den Markt kommt, ist dies kein Kauf hier oder verkaufe dort Service und habe versucht, einige von denen, kann ich bezeugen, dass, was Forex Mentor Pro ist, um genaue Beratung und Training mit genug Gedanken provozieren Szenarien, um hochgenaue Handelszonen zu identifizieren Und das hilft es wirklich, alles zusammenzusetzen und zu denken wie ein Sie kämpfen Trader, ein Neuling, oder einfach nur Ihr Vertrauen verloren, dann wird dieser Service erhalten Sie wieder auf der Strecke und ist ein sehr gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis Ich habe versucht, mehrere dieser Arten von Dienstleistungen und sehr empfehlen Forex Menor Pro zu jedermann 2011-06-09 4Star Wenn Sie für einen Forex Ausbildung Service suchen, dann werden Sie hart geschoben, um einen anderen Service, der von zu finden Rs die genaue Vorhersage von dem, was die Märkte sind und was Sie sollten auf der Suche und wenn Dies ist kein Tipster-Service, aber Marc und Dean bieten mehr als genug Gedanken provozieren Analyse, um sicherzustellen, bringen Sie Ihr A-Spiel auf den Tisch, bevor Sie Schritt In den Markt Ich denke, ihre Analyse der Märkte und das größere Bild von dem, was los ist, ist unvergleichlich und ich kann ehrlich sagen, Hand auf Herz, dass ich kein Zögern in Empfehlung ihrer Dienste an Kollegen Händler, seien sie Zwischenstufe wie ich oder Anfänger kann ich ehrlich sagen, dass ohne einen Schatten von einem Zweifel, dass Forex Mentor Pro Service und Ansatz zum Handel ist bei weitem das Beste, dass ich in den letzten drei Jahren der Verwendung von ähnlichen Dienstleistungen in der Handelsgemeinschaft kommen. Sie haben eine Nr Fuss Annäherung zum Handel, gepaart mit einem echten Interesse für das Helfen der Leute wie ich und Sie, um in einen vollen Zeit professionellen Händler zu transzendieren In den Monaten bin ich ein Mitglied gewesen und ich kann sicherlich ein wenig besser denken Ich selbst und planen, wo ich in den Markt kommen werde und wo ich Jungs für den wahrhaft anspruchsvollen Service bekomme, den du momentan die großartige Arbeit hast. Ich wollte nur noch sagen Danke für die tolle GBP-Züge letzte Woche, konnte ich in der Lage sein Um 140 Pips auf dem GBP USD zu erfassen, wie nach deiner Beratung Got out vor dem Fall AWESOME Noch mehr EHRFÜRCHTIG ist die Tatsache, dass ich jetzt anfange, potenzielle Low-Risk-Trades auf eigene Faust zu sehen, konnte ich 250 Pips mit einem relativ kleinen Stop machen Verlust für dieses Paar, 50 Pips auf dem GBP JPY fallen auf Dank für den großartigen Service, den Sie zur Verfügung stellen, da es sicherlich eines der wertvollsten Werkzeuge ist, die ich gekommen bin, so weit wie Knall für den Dollar und in dem Sinne, dass es Ist ein echtes Unterrichtswerkzeug, das es mir ermöglicht hat, ein großes, geringes Risiko zu sehen. VORSÄTZE PERSÖNLICHER COACHING SERVICE. FAST TRACK IHR LERNEN CURVE. Oh, ich traf meine 10 in einer Reihe - ich hatte 3 gute Trades innerhalb von 14 Stunden Donnerstag bis Freitag Freitag Morgen habe ich in nur wenigen Minuten 62 Pips auf einen Divergenzhandel gemacht. Danke Sie in der Antwort auf ständige Anfragen von unseren Mitgliedern, Forexmentor kündigt die sofortige Verfügbarkeit der Personal Forex Coaching Service Dieser Service ist entworfen, um Händler wie Sie schnell zu verfolgen Ihre Entwicklung als Forex Trader. Der früher können wir Sie Vergangenheit zu bekommen Die Lernphase, desto eher können Sie anfangen, von Handelsmöglichkeiten zu profitieren und Geld zu verdienen Wir alle wissen, was diese Lernphase kosten kann, nicht nur in der Zeit verloren, sondern bei der Herstellung der dummen Fehler, die Sie nicht tun sollten und nicht das Geld, dass Sie Should. Facilitated von Vic Noble sehen seine Bio, diese Coaching-Sessions werden maßgeschneidert, um Ihre individuellen Anforderungen auf der Grundlage Ihrer Erfahrung Ebene zu erfüllen und dank der Internet-Technologie, die uns ermöglicht, Computer mit sowohl visuelle und Audio-Fähigkeit zu verbinden diese Forex Coaching-Sessions stattfinden wird Auf den Komfort von Ihrem eigenen Computer, wo auch immer das sein kann. Vic wird in der Lage sein, sich mit Ihrem Computer zu verbinden, und Sie können nicht nur sehen, was auf V ist Ic s Bildschirm, aber Sie haben auch Audio-Fähigkeiten sowie Text Messaging. Our Ziel ist es, Ihnen zu helfen, ein erfolgreicher Trader zu werden, und ich finde es enorm befriedigend, um in der Lage sein, in Ihrem Forex Trading Development zu helfen. Personal Forex Coaching ist für Sie haben, wenn Sie den Forexmentor-Kurs abgeschlossen haben oder einen Forexmentor-Workshop besucht haben und einfach von der Menge an Informationen überwältigt werden. Vic wird Ihnen helfen, diese Lernphase drastisch abzuschneiden, indem Sie zeigen, wie Sie sich richtig auf die relevantesten Informationen in einem sehr vereinfachten konzentrieren Way. You sind ein relativ erfahrener Händler, aber sind immer gemischt oder negative Ergebnisse Es kann sein, dass Sie näher als Sie denken, um Ihre Trading um, und Sie sind einfach fehlt, dass eine Idee, Einsicht oder Unterscheidung, die den Unterschied machen kann Viele Mal ist es rein psychologisch und Vic kann dir helfen. Du hast eine Menge Zeit und vermutlich Geld investiert und du wirst immer ziemlich frustriert mit der ganzen Sache. Wenn du das bist, kann ich dir sagen Ou, dass es einige sehr häufige Dinge, die Gewinner tun, und auch einige sehr häufige Dinge, die Verlierer tun Vic weiß dies, weil er seit über 20 Jahren gehandelt hat, und war ein Futures-Broker für 5 Jahre Er hat einen einzigartigen Einblick in Menschen Handel Gewohnheiten, Gedanken, Geldmanagement oder Misswirtschaft, etc. Es gibt keine festgelegte Agenda für diese Coaching-Sessions, da jede Sitzung auf die spezifischen Anforderungen der Teilnehmer zugeschnitten wird. SONISIERTE TESTIMONIALS FÜR VIC NOBLE. WOW habe ich 41 Pips auf meine gemacht Der erste Handel nach meiner ersten Coaching-Session mit Vic Vic's Coaching-Session bietet wirklich Klarheit und wird Sie in der Tat von Lähmung der Analyse und Lähmung der über Informationen freigeben Vic s einzigartige Art von persönlichem Coaching bietet einfache Lösungen, wann man in einen Handel und wann zu bekommen Um aus dem Handel herauszukommen, ganz zu schweigen von guter Klangverwaltung, und wenn du deine Gewinne zu den passenden Zeiten nehmen solltest Mein erster Handel bezahlt nicht nur meine Coaching-Session mit Vic b Ut bezahlt auch für einen Monat seiner Coaches Corner Live-Klassen, die zweimal pro Woche stattfinden Nach meiner ersten Coaching-Session mit Vic wusste ich sofort, dass ich ein Teil seiner Coaches Corner sein wollte. Ich habe gerade meine erste Session mit der Coaches Corner besucht Morgen und ich fand es ein hervorragendes Follow-up zu seinem Coaching-Session Es gibt keinen Zweifel in meinem Kopf, dass ich in der Lage sein werde, weiterhin erfolgreiche Trades durch die kontinuierliche Ausbildung und Unterstützung, die Sie in Vic s Coaches finden Ecke Ich habe immer gehört, es gibt keinen heiligen Gral da draußen zu handeln, aber jetzt bin ich Anfang zu fragen Becky - Monterey, CA. Hi Vic - hier ist ein schnelles Update Dies war ein einfacher Handel, sondern nur einen weiteren erfolgreichen Handel auf dem Yen Mit deinem System habe ich noch nie einen Verlierer noch mit deinem System ausgewählt und es trifft immer auf die 1. Erweiterung - auch in meinem Backtesting traf es die 1. Erweiterung 100 der Zeit und das 2. über das ist etwas, was ich in Bactesting gelernt habe, das mit meinem Handel geholfen hat Heute Abend - ich thi Nk es ist interessant Ich habe bemerkt, dass, wenn die Retracement ist mehr als 20 Pips, dann nehmen Sie es auch wenn es nur auf der 38 Ebene Nun, es funktionierte heute Abend Der Yen hatte nur bis etwa 38 zurückgelegt, aber es war über 20 Pips so trat ich - Und sicher genug, dass war die ganz unten niedrig und es ging direkt auf die erste Erweiterung schnell Nur dachte, das würde Sie interessieren Vic, ich danke Ihnen so sehr für Ihre Hilfe Ich habe noch nie ein System, bevor das produziert 100 Ist das der heilige Gral oder Etwas, was ich weiß, bist du ROCK Danke nochmal - Brent Stanley Fort Collins, CO sehe Interview. In erster Linie möchte ich euch für die Zusammenstellung deines persönlichen Coaching Service für mich und die vielen anderen ihre Vic eine hervorragende Arbeit bei der Unterstützung Ich verstehe, dass du kein ganzes Buch lernst, sondern lernst und beherrsche eine Reihe von Dingen und mache das immer wieder. Vic und alle, die dazu beigetragen haben - William Carroll, Lake Stevens, WA. Hi Peter, ich Ich wollte dich nur wissen, dass Vic Noble S persönliches Coaching-Programm ist eine GROSSE Ergänzung zu einer bereits hervorragenden Plattform, die ich von unserer ersten Session zu einem TON geholt habe und wie bei dem Rest deines Programms mehr als mein Geld wert war, hat Vic wirklich aus dem Weg gegangen, sowohl während der Zeit Zugeteilt und danach durch die Weitergabe einer Fülle von Informationstafeln, um uns durch unsere Lernkurve zu unterstützen Danke für all das, was du und das Forexmentor Team machst - Ron Luongo, West Chester, PA, USA. Ich möchte meine Aufrichtigkeit aufnehmen Anerkennung der Session in Mentoring, die ich vor kurzem mit VIC NOBLE Brilliant genommen hat, ist das Wort, das ich erlebt habe einige Probleme mit meinem Eintrag Vic meisterhaft erklärt und löschte alle meine Zweifel und vieles mehr würde ich mich selbst egoisch, wenn ich nicht teilen mein Gefühl von insgesamt Zufriedenheit mit den anderen Mitgliedern Seine Methode der Erläuterung ist einfach und leicht zu verstehen, was er mit Hilfe zahlreicher Diagramme macht, die Ihnen später per E-Mail zugeschickt werden. Er vergeht keine Zeit auf der Theorie - B Ikram, Edmonton, Albert. Hi Vic Einstieg wird bei meiner Demo fast einwandfrei - Danke nochmal für alle Tipps 4 Siege in 4 Tagen basierend auf den Techniken, die ich von dir gelernt habe - Brent F Charlotte, NC. Vic, Noch einmal vielen Dank Für Ihre Zeit habe ich definitiv die Sitzung genossen und am wichtigsten habe gelernt, eine andere Art und Weise der Verwendung von MACD DIVERGENCE kombiniert mit Fib Ebenen, um die Forex-Märkte zu handeln Regards - Norman Chitiyo. Thanks für eine großartige Sitzung Sie haben sehr gute Menschen Fähigkeiten Vic und ich m Sicher, dass viele Mitglieder davon profitieren werden und natürlich von Ihnen re FX auch für die Charts, werde ich über und über sie gehen Studie ist nicht wie Arbeit für mich, weil dies ist, was ich wirklich tun wollen, Vorsicht und hoffentlich Bald werde ich in der Lage sein, Ihnen eine fröhliche Post zu erzählen von konsequenten Ergebnissen Leo Romano. Vic hatte eine gute Woche bis 750 3 gewinnende Trades ein Verlust - Steven McAdams. Hi Peter und Vic, ich habe die Coaching-Service von Vic Noble ich war Erstaunt die Strategie Vic hat es mir gesagt Arbeitete so perfekt für mich Vic war so perfekt in seinem Job, dass ich empfehlen würde, dass jeder Schüler von Forex Mentor Team sollte atleast eine Klasse Ich habe vier Trades letzte Woche und alle Trades war so perfekt mit Einreise und Ausfahrt Ich kann es einfach nicht glauben, dass ich 231 Pips in einer Woche auf einem Live-Konto gemacht habe. Wenn du geduldig bist und nach einem netten Handels-Setup suchst, ziehst du den Auslöser, den du kaum Geld verlieren kannst Dank Vic für das Tragen von mir so gute Handelstechniken - Abhishek. Der Peter, Vic, hatte ich das äußerste Vergnügen, eine zweistündige Coaching-Session mit Vic Noble zu haben, ich hatte einige Schwierigkeiten mit den Märkten, die ich genug Geld verloren hatte, dass ich außerordentlich unbequem war. Vic hat mich nicht nur mit mir bewertet, sondern zeigte mir eine Methode Handel, das ist extrem genau Nach meinem Treffen mit Vic Ich wieder aufgenommen Geld auf einer konsistenten Basis So jetzt habe ich ein anderes Werkzeug in meinem Tool-Box Um eine Phrase Peter mag gerne Vic verwenden war auch menschlich, wenn man bedenkt, dass er so viel Erfahrung hatte Handel Einige Fachleute werden mit neuen Händlern extrem irritiert, da sie versuchen, den Handel zu erlernen, aber schien wirklich den Prozeß des Unterrichts zu genießen. Obwohl ich es gewohnt bin, mit reizbaren Lehrern umzugehen, war es nett, sich nicht mit irgendwelchen zusätzlichen Stress zu beschäftigen, als ich war Unter der Zeit, in der ich mich nähere, gewinnt die Hälfte des Geldes, das ich in zwei Wochen innerhalb von drei Tagen verloren hatte. Auch mit all den Beispielen, die er nach der Coaching-Session geschickt hatte, war die Frage, die es wert war, die Kosten nach dem Coaching-Session zu bezahlen Zu denken, was manchmal gefährlich sein könnte, vielleicht war der Euro in einem Übergangspunkt angesichts wechselnder Trends Nicht so, dass es zu diesem Zeitpunkt gut ist, aber alles was es zu tun braucht, ist das, was eine enge Handelsspanne im Übergang verursachen würde Dankbar hatte ich die Gelegenheit, mit Vic zu arbeiten und ich danke Ihnen Peter für alle beantworteten E-Mails und für den Unterricht von Devisenhandel Mit freundlichen Grüßen - Jim Karnes. Just wollte ein wirklich großes sagen Vielen Dank für die Coaching-Sessions in den vergangenen paar Tagen Sie haben begonnen, mich über meinen Trading-Ansatz auf eine ganz andere Art und Weise zu denken, ich habe die Sessions wirklich genossen und bin sehr dankbar für Ihren professionellen und freundlichen Ansatz Vielen Dank für die Anhänge, die Ich gehe allmählich durch Seite für Seite, um die Punkte, die Sie gemacht haben, erneut zu erzwingen Vielen Dank noch einmal. Mit freundlichen Grüßen - Brian. Der Fokus liegt auf dem, was Sie brauchen, um Ihrem Trading zu helfen. Es können bis zu 5 Händler in einem Session, aber nur, wenn sie alle von ähnlichen Erfahrungsstufen sind Dies ist ein großer Vorteil, weil es eine Interaktion von anderen, die direkt profitieren können, ermöglicht. Durch den Computer-Link-up-Prozess, Vic wird in der Lage, direkt mit Ihnen über anything from basic trading issues such as setting up your trading platform and charts, calculating and plotting pivot levels, etc, to the actual technical analysis leading to the identification and execution of a trade. Our goal is to do everything we can to see you become a consistently profitable trader and if you re making the common mistakes that plague traders, then it s critical that you identify and correct them as soon as possible, and Vic will certainly help you do that Really the only question is your own current comfort level with your trading. Please note that this coaching service is not designed to take the place of live workshops, which of course is very intense and covers 2 full days However it is a powerful tool to help you develop much quicker than it would normally take Vic is intimately familiar with the trading methods we teach in our course, and we know that he will deliver exceptional value. INTRODUCTORY RATE A private session will last 2 hours and cost 295 USD They will take place at a mutually agreeable time however, will normally be around noon Pacific Time. Book Your Forex Coaching Session Now. The Forexmentor Coach s Corner Weekly Live Conference service is designed to provide a highly effective follow-up support to those members that have completed the initial Private Coaching program with Vic Noble The Coaches Corner weekly live conference is conducted weekly on Mondays Thursdays at 3PM US EST using the Hotcomm conferencing tool. U S Open LIVE Trading Webinar Daily 5 45am -9 00am PT 1 45 pm GMT. In this webinar, You get to sit down and trade with us live every day during the New York Trading Session. We show you the MACD 3 Trade setups that are qualified We break them down for you according to the rules and give you the exact entry, stop loss and targets. The webinar usually generates 3 to 5 trades totalling about 80 to 150 pips a week Log into the members area to registe r. Asian London Open Daily Trading Plan Email. This email is our trading plan for the Asian and London sessions It s just like having us right by your side telling you exactly what to look for. We send it out Monday-Thursday near the Asian Open with detailed instructions for taking MACD 3 System trades during the Asian London Opens. The Daily Trading Plan usually generates 3 to 5 trades and 80 to 150 pips a week. MACD 3 Forex Trading System Online Course Login Anytime. You will learn the rules to the MACD 3 System and the 4 Setup Patterns we look for. It s a day trading system that works on all currency pairs in all market conditions. You will learn the same system that we have used to give out 80 winning trades to our members since 2009.They are honest, and most importantly have developed a system, that rarely stops out I have been with them for a couple of years I admit, you must dedicate time to learn the system, and the new macd 2 0 is even easier to learn If you master this system, it wil l teach you how to trade, and earn money The risk to reward is excellent I am a lifetime member, the deal was to great to pass up They are devoted, and Steve is such a great teacher They are there everyday at 8 45 est for New York session and provide a nightly email with trade recs for Asian London which most of the time is out by 11 00 pm or so est These recommendations are done for you, so as you learn you earn They also have trade management software to further reduce your chances for losing trades Their reported wins losses are accurate on their website In my opinion, give them a try, they are one of the needles in the haystack As I am writing this, a new trade opened on euraud, and I am up15 pips in a couple of minutes, and best yet, with their trade management I am guaranteed break even now Thanks Steve and Wade, keep up the great work. I am submitting my update of MACD3 V2 review The only thing i am not happy is that I cannot trade it FULL TIME I moved to another city having a da y job and the thing is if i had the opportunity to trade it full time i certainly would I will, one day MACD3 V2 is giving me consistency of between 3-5 per month I made more then 25 since i joined and accuracy is 80 -90 Live trading rooms are so helpful, i just hate when I dont get into the room Solely from Live trading rooms, my entries are 90 accurate MACD3 works so good, and every serious trader should try it Steve and Wade are great guys and I fully support them MACD3 v2 works perfectly since I have joined The average risk I do is 0 5 per trade and I am still making 5 Steve and Wade suggest 2 risk so using that risk its possible to make 20 per month Fully recommended. I freaking love MACD3 system After years of mediocre success and great failure from garbage I had tried to learn, I took a leap of faith with MACD3 What I like is they have daily webinars and show us the trades we should be looking at and even tell us where to enter and exit These guys are real traders and I am amazed how often the entry is on the exact pip they recommended the pull back to It is up to you to manage trade and take the time to actually learn the system However, as you are learning you are earning You can just take the trades given and make a great number of pips, but if you actually take time to learn and start finding your own trades you will do even better The training is top notch and the fact that you can be in the daily webinar, while trading the NY session, and ask questions and get immediate feedback There is also a forum that allows you to talk to other traders while trading London and Asian sessions I don t feel the traders use that forum to the full advantage it provides though, but that is the individual traders issue These guys are teaching you to fish while giving you the fish So I give this system a 5 star becz I have made more pips this month just from the recommended trades than I have with other systems I have used and I am finding great success finding my own trade s If you try this system and can t see the value after the first month they do give refunds However, these are real traders that we talk to and trade with every day So, if you are asking for a refund you are probably not doing what they suggest and trying to tweek it yourself So, no system would work for you because you want to do your own thing But if you are able to understand English and follow what they are showing you, you will never want a refund. I have been a member with FTC for over 6 months now, and have been trading for over 4 years I have had experience of 5 or 6 different systems or trading methods and feel qualified to say that the MACD 3 system is comfortably the best system I have come across It is imporetnat to understand that MACD 3 is a complete system and methodology and is all you will ever need to successfully trade the FX market The system is very mechanical and logical and removes most of the subjectivity and guesswork associated with other systems, which for me is crucial in keeping my trading emotions in check and ensuring I only take the very best setups There are very clear rules and steps to follow and system provides answers for each of the decisions a trader must make while trading Although simple in its approach, it does take time to learn, but it is well worth it The system is built around a number of core concepts that were crucial to me, and if you have a grasp of them you will soon learn the MACD 3 approach - Trends, Support Resistance, Momentum and Multiple Timeframes In terms of performance, I was already doing reasonably well, but MACD 3 has helped take me to another level The system is so logical and reliable that it has very few lossses, and keeps you out of bad trades while waiting for the high probability setups If you put the time and effort in, and attend the live sessions, you can definitely emulate the performance shown in the MACD 3 results I am also in the process of blending parts of another system i was using with MA CD 3 and so far the results have been amazing The MACD 3 guys are definitely the real deal, and deliver what they say They do not promise it will be easy or you will be an overnight success, but that is the realities of serious, professional trading and they are well worth the investment. COACHING SERVICE UNSOLICITED TESTIMONIALS. First and foremost I would like to thank you for putting together your Personal Coaching Service for me and the many others out there Vic did an outstanding job in helping me understand that you need not learn the whole book but learn and master a number of things and do this over and over So thanks to Vic and all who have played a part in this - William Carroll, Lake Stevens, WA. Hi Peter, I just wanted to let you know that Vic Noble s personal coaching program is a GREAT addition to an already outstanding platform I benefited a TON from our first session and, as with the rest of your program, received more than my money s worth Vic really went out of his way, both during the time allotted as well as thereafter by forwarding a plethora of information charts to assist us through our learning curve Thank you for all that you and the Forexmentor team do - Ron Luongo, West Chester, PA, USA. I would like to place on record my sincere appreciation of the session in mentoring that I recently took with VIC NOBLE Brilliant is the word I was experiencing some problems with my entry Vic masterfully explained and cleared all my doubts and much more I would consider myself selfish if I do not share my feeling of total satisfaction with the other members His method of explaining is simple and easy to comprehend, which he does with the help of numerous charts, which are later emailed to you He does not waste any time on theory - Bikram - Edmonton, Alberta. Hi Vic Entry is getting almost flawless on my demo - thanks again for all the tips 4 wins in 4 days based on the techniques I ve learned from you - Brent F Charlotte, NC. Vic, Once again many thanks for you r time I definately have enjoyed the session and most importantly have learnt a different way of using MACD DIVERGENCE combined with Fib levels to trade the forex markets Regards - Norman Chitiyo. Thanks for a great session You have extremely good people skills Vic and I m sure that a lot of members will benefit greatly from that and of course from you re FX experience Thanks also for the charts, I will go over and over them Study is not like work to me because this is what I truly want to do Take care and hopefully soon I will be able to send you an upbeat mail telling of consistent results - Leo Romano. Vic had a good week up 750 3 winning trades one loss - Steven McAdams. Hi Peter and Vic, I have attended the coaching service from Vic Noble I was amazed the strategy Vic told me It worked out so perfectly for me Vic was so perfect in his job that I would recommend that each and every student of forex mentor team should attend at least one class I have taken four trades last week and all the trades was so perfect with entry and exit that I just can t believe it I have made 231 pips in a week on a live account If you will be patient and search for a nice trade setup pull the trigger you will hardly loose money Thanks Vic for teaching me such a good trading techniques - Abhishek, India. Dear Peter, Vic, I had the extreme pleasure of having a two hour coaching session with Vic Noble I was having some difficulty with the markets I had lost enough money that I was exceedingly uncomfortable Vic not only validated me but showed me a method of trading that is extremely accurate After my meeting with Vic I resumed making money on a consistent basis So now I have another tool in my tool box To coin a phrase Peter likes to use Vic was also humane considering he has had so much experience trading Some professionals become extremely irritated with new traders as they attempt to learn trading Vic however seemed to be truly enjoying the process of teaching Although I am used to deali ng with irritable teachers it was nice not to have to deal with any added stress than I was under at the time I am approaching winning back half the money I had lost in two weeks within a three days Also with all the examples he sent along after the coaching session was over and answering questions it was well worth the cost After the coaching session I got to thinking, which sometimes can be dangerous, perhaps the euro was in a transition point considering changing trends Not that it well at this time but all it needs to do is consider it which would cause a narrow trading range in the transition I am extremely grateful I had the opportunity to work with Vic and I thank you Peter for all the answered emails and for teaching forex trading Sincerely - Jim Karnes. Hello, I just wanted to say a few words about my training sessions with Vic Noble. I ve only been learning to trade now for about six months, I am a complete novice with no experience whatsoever I d been playing around with learn ing trading with online demo systems and when the new year arrived, long before I met Vic, I decided to plop down a thousand dollars into a live account even though I really didn t know what I was doing, even on the demo And guess what -- I promptly lost most of my thousand dollars No surprise. I admit I had some weird ideas -- I didn t want to use stops I was chasing the market, making loss after loss I felt the market was making strange behaviours and I became more and more confused I can see now that I was reading all kinds of things into the market that probably weren t there Finally, I reached a point of desperation when I realised that trading the forex is not a crap shoot, and I just didn t know what I was doing I needed help When I saw the ad for Vic Noble on the web site, I decided that was the route I should take, one-to-one mentoring -- so I signed up for a 5 lesson course. I have to say that Vic really turned my head around right away, from being filled with all kinds of noti ons about trading, to having a down to earth, practical step by step method for trading Vic was able to provide me with an answer to all my questions, including how to spot good trading setups, where exactly to enter trades, how to calculate the amount of risk I should be willing to take and set my stops correctly, how to target profit levels and get out of trades correctly To be honest I d read a lot of it before online, but Vic laid it out in such a way that I was able to structure my trading around each concept, step by step, and follow it as one follows rules. I may not be taking down loads of cash yet -- I still have a lot to learn -- but Vic has turned this into a science for me, whereas before it was some kind of mystical roulette wheel And I can see that when applied correctly this science does work I ve also taken the AIME foundation workshop, back in November -- but I m afraid even that was a little bit too advanced for someone as inexperienced as myself, who really needed a b asic push in the right direction Vic was the one to give me that push, and get me headed in the right direction. I m actually starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now I can t say how much I appreciate everything Vic has taught me The lessons were expensive, but I d say they were well worth the money spent, because the techniques Vic taught me will be ingrained in me as basic disciplines in all my trading efforts going forward, no matter what else I learn in this market Thanks so much, Vic Sincerely, - Hugh J Hitchcock. Hi, This is Garrett and I recently did the personal mentoring approach with Vic Noble and it was truly a great experience He presented his material well and also answered every questions I had I feel as though I understand the approach that he thought for you traders who know a lot but seem to be using too many approaches to trading or just need some personal guidance I highly recommend this service through forexmentor Even after I finished the session I have contacted him and with a few questions and he responds so quickly and with the right information, you can tell he truly cares Well worth the money but so is the whole forexmentor service I really like this program because everyone treats you with respect and like a person not just another number which is refreshing in this day and age Well thank you to the whole forex mentor team and Vic God Bless, - Garrett Thayer - UMASSD. I just want to drop a note and say how much I ve enjoyed my mentoring sessions with Vic I ve had 2 sessions thus far and it s made a huge difference in my trading I m at about 70 winners now with the winners averaging 33 pips and the losers averaging 24 pips Previously I had been upside down in my risk reward ratio Perhaps the best thing is this Prior to now, I thought the only time I could trade was the European session, which was the only time I could consistently be in front of the computer for any length of time For someone in the central time zone with a 9-5 j ob, that meant getting up at 1 30 am, trading for 3 hours, then back to bed at 4 30am, get back up at 7am, and off to work I no longer have to do that as a direct result of the techniques I ve learned from Vic. Vic is also an excellent teacher He makes things easy to understand and makes sure that you do understand I also appreciate the follow up chart examples and the fact that he makes himself available by e-mail for any questions after the session I m looking forward to further sessions with Vic as I am sure that he ll be able to help me improve all the more Thanks, - Richard Daniels, St Louis, MO. Just wanted to drop a note to say that the session I had with Vic was very beneficial It helped me to fine tune my set up analysis I also wanted to mention that I m probably the hardest working person when it comes to finding the easiest way to do something, and with trading currencies, this is absolutely essential to surviving I printed too many member ideas at first and got the paralysis by analysis syndrome while looking for trading opps I m trading for income now, after a year, and whenever I deviate from the nuts and bolts, I lose I don t like busy charts except for pivots and maybe MA s and use macd for divergence and hourly trend I like fibs, and they usually correspond to trend line break retests or break level retests which are usually my entry points I m somewhat conservative so I don t like getting in on the initial breaks unless I have a major confluence happening I do like the KTTN for news as it s padded my account here recently hopefully Friday NFP will be decisive Keep it simple and don t read too many commentaries on what somebody thinks a currency pair is going to do It s noise and it will spin you Just my non-expert opinion Regards, - Gary Dossantos, Oviedo, FL. Just wanted to say a really big thank you for the coaching sessions over the past couple of days They have started to get me thinking about my trading approach in a very different way I really e njoyed the sessions and am very grateful for your professional and friendly approach Many thanks for the attachments, which I am gradually going through page by page to re-enforce the points you were making Thank you very much once again Best regards - Brian. Hello Everyone, Just to let you know we did a session with Vic, and if you have lost more than 200 in the forex then you should have spent it on Vic He has added such an edge to my trading system and I have already made back 3 times more money than I paid for the class He is dedicated, answers all your questions and really cares Definitely a worthwhile investment Thank you Vic and Forexmentor for this valuable service - Snir B Montreal, Canada. I ve spent a lot of money over the years accumulating knowledge about the Forex market, but I have to say the 2 hour coaching session I had this morning with Vic Noble was amongst the best investments in time - John Olson, Australia. Hi Vic, Your method is superb, today I made profit twice on USD CHF, first time 28 pips and 2nd trade, 18 pips Thank you very much for your help - Benny Neo, Singapore. Hi Vic, I just wanted to thank you for spending some time with me Also, thanks for Eric s address We re in contact now I am already having astounding success I took my session with you Tuesday, and have had 6 trades over the last two days My first two were losses but only because I had the direction wrong I knew price would retrace and I got out with only 15 pip losses I have netted 125 pips since our session and I only need to make 20 a week, right I am amazed that you could turn my trading around I know where price is headed and which direction to go, where to enter, and where to get out Best money I ve spent on the forex Thanks, - Brian Sater, Providence, Utah. Hi Vic, I picked up a nice short tonight, 26 9, on the GBP USD for 41 pips, with initial 27 pip risk If it wasn t for you Vic this wouldn t have been possible Before I was filled there was an initial retracement to 18997 good resistance here before it went backed down I thought I d missed out but low and behold I got filled soon after at 19001 There was some GBP news at 04 30 came out 20 mins or so after I was filled , however I decided if need be to ride it out, considering all the technical indicators seemed to be supporting a downward price move. Thanks to you I feel a hell of a lot more confident about entering a trade, I m trying not to get carried away, however the one private session I had with you has just opened up a pandora s box for me as far as what I need to do to make a go of this business There s a long way to go I know, but Vic know this, you have already made a massive difference I can t thank you enough Cheers, - Paul S. I feel the training I had with Vic Noble was the best I have ever experienced one on one He paints a realistic picture of the forex market and the true potential one might experience following his trading program he teaches you The best two hours of your forex experien ce will be back to back learning that will the best spent money you have spent on any forex training ever I am extremely happy a friend referred Vic Noble to me - Ckent, San Diego, CA. The coaching session I took with you has been the glue that has pulled all of this together for me The top-down analysis approach is crystal clear to me now and makes so much sense I can not believe I was trying to trade the markets without this knowledge I now have a solid approach to trading the markets that allows me to execute objectively no gut feelings and consistently Thanks so much Vic I would strongly recommend to anyone who is serious about achieving success in their trading to sign up for your coaching - it will make a world of difference - Lynn Gallagher, Bloomington, MN. I describe heavily, something occurred I was trying to make positive result one year and half It didn t go I was on floor more every day, wills weaken and frightened I didn t know how to make system from knowledges, that them have from accompanying web aged from Of base of trading alone got from pivot, MACD, trenline, , but is not me gone Respected Vic, you said me in what I trust MACD on 4 hour chart and one hour chart and some to use Fibonacci system. Today made on EUR USD 60 pips, GPB USD 80 pips, USD JPY 50 pips WOW I lost on AUS USD 25 pips long candle WOW Your system work for me Again, thank you very much - Vladimir Tomazic, Medvode, Slovenia. Thank you so much for your mentorship and the example you sent us this week We ve really enjoyed all the info you presented to us and have been trying to apply it to our trading Since talking with you our success has been slowly improving We now have 3 wins and 3 losses applying your method. I think we are really beginning to work out the bugs in our mind, and the most probable set up is really becoming very clear to us I am very excited about the last trade we just executed last night, Monday May 08 - 06 The overall trend was up on the Pound, and the 15 min and ho urly showed signs of a good neutralization pattern 4 hour had neg div, but no reversal candles pointed down yet I put an order to buy just below 78 , which was also around M2, and matched up with a string of old consolidating candles Stop went 20 pips below Limit was at 1 27 which was also exactly M4 M2 M4 day. The entire move that we were in, moved 30 pips more than our entire profit I am so excited and thrilled with the accuracy of your method. Here are the exact figures we used Buy 1 8595 Stop 1 8575 - 20 67 good risk reward Limit 1 8662.This is our largest profit to date on one trade My biggest surprise was when I got up at 4 30 EST to take my little boy to the bathroom, I thought I would see if I could move up my stop to break even, and maybe close half the trade at 30 as you suggest - the limit had already been reached and the run was losing momentum I had the best sleep in weeks for the rest of the night Have a great week and God bless you. PS I am very grateful for the way you explained risk management to us I had a fairly good understanding of this, but you really cleared things up for me with regards to how many lots to trade each time as well as how to take in account risk reward Our demo account is now growing, even though we have had just as many losses as wins, which is just awesome - Melody and Myron Friesen, Saskatoon, SK. Hi Vic, This was the first full week of trading since my mentoring session with you The results 5 trades taken, 5 successes, total 194 pips I found your mentoring session very helpful and putting it together with 6 months of practicing with Peter Bain s core methods, I feel the light has finally gone on Best wishes again, - David J, London, UK. Hi Vic, Trades are going well Have to share this with you It s a first for me Trading the same pair twice on the same day Entered a long position with EUR JPY during the London session today Friday for 31 pips and then entered a long position on the same p air during the NY session for 37 pips Did it all because of what I m calling Noble knowledge Thanks Vic Have a great weekend Regards, - Chet Obacz, Mississauga, Ontario. Hey Vic, Just a quick note A few things we spoke about during today s session really helped me put a handy trade together on the pound A nice run up in price to 1 7548, than a retracement to 50 , a pivot point and high s all within a few pips of each other Price than goes forward to 1 27 fib ext yielding almost 50 pips The things you spoke about were market flows on the higher time frames, looking for either support resistance where a fib retracement is combined with a pivot level , and your advise not to be over concerned if a given day is a m1 m3 or m2 m4 day but look at the overall force of the trend Chances are that you were on the trade also, but point is that the fine tuning things you spoke gave me 100 confidents to commit to the trade and to let it roll on up onto it s profit projection Thanks once more you have really taught me some key points such as money management, patience, quality entry s and most importantly how not to over trade but to become a fussy trader when qualifying a potential trade The list does go on but this is meant just to be a quick note and not a memo Just one other point to mention is that since I started with you I have learned to document every trade without any effort, in fact it has become a part of my trading procedure It s all thanks to you Vic and the forexmentor programme, but I must make a very special mention of you Thank you once more April 12, 2006 - Steve Teunis. Hi Vic, Thanks for a great session and for all the extra supporting materials I m already feeling more confident about my future trading In fact I placed a trade today that I would never have considered before and came out with 15 pips profit Not picture perfect but certainly a step in the right direction I really appreciate the time and effort you put into the session as I got so much from it Bes t Regards, - Rob. Mr Noble, Thanks for the training session It was worth every penny, plus some The ball is now in our court We got to put knowledge gained into profitable action And that we must achieve Thank you very much - Desmond. Hello Vic, I guess it has been about a week since I had a session with you I have been doing a lot better and just downloaded screenhunter to show you a trade that I made today This trade I made after 1pm est, it was good for 35-45 pips - Randy. Hi Vic, Just wanted to give you a quick update of my 1st week of trading after our session Couldn t wait to get started so the 1st trade was Sunday April 2 Asian session-shorted the Euro for 45 pips, then Tuesday April 4 London session-long on the GBP for 54 pips and Friday April 7 London session-short on the GBP for 36 pips Total gain for the week 135 pips Thanks Vic Regards, - Chet Obacz, Mississauga, Ontario. Hi Vic, The mentoring session last night really was excellent It answered so many of my questions without m e even having to ask them I look forward to the coming week practising these strategies in my demo account Once I m confident, I ll go back to live trading I ll send details of results in a week or two I must say Vic you over-deliver, in the same style as Peter s program The value for money you provide is quite outstanding Thanks again - David J. Hi Vic, Thats 4 trades 4 wins so far, I m really understanding this At least I always know which direction the market is going I want to say thanks again you have taught me how to make money thank you, - Kafeel. Hi Vic, Thanks also for explaining how you apply trailing stops and exits Has given me framework to finetune my trading plan I can see the discipline with it working well towards making sure that once entry is made the trade is managed well and will have positive effects in more ways than one including getting less knocked about emotionally Thanks again for everything and for your encouragement Bye for now Cheers, - Lena Lim, Camberwell South, AU. Peter and Vic, On Tuesday, May 23rd, I had a coaching session with Vic Noble I received a great impartation of trading knowledge, which has me excited This session has given me a new prospective on my trading strategy It has caused me to see the market in a broader view, which has changed my trading focus The session revealed many of my trading errors I now have a better feel for determining price direction, as well as a clearer understanding of how and where to enter and exit the market I would always arbitrarily use a 30 pip stop, not realizing, this was not the correct method of stop placement I see more on the charts now, than I ever saw before I always understood the material, but for some reason, could not bring it all together This coaching session has given me the tools, to tie it all together Peter you and the forexmentor family are a blessing to so many individuals You are changing lives as well as families I will be forever grateful. May God continue to bless you an d your family - Rebecca Ruffin, Bronx, NY. Hi Vic, I just want to thank you for the wonderful and very informative session that I had with you, everything start clicking and making sense in my mind now, and with all the charts that you send after I have plenty of material to go over and make the fibonacci concept sink in my mind, now I don t have to chase a trade or think that I miss one, I just jump and wait for the pull back, selling rallies or buying dips, very low risk approach, can t ask for more Thanks. pd I ll book another session soon - Mario A Hialeah, FL. Hello Vic, It has been a very good week for us as well We have been very picky for the trades that we have traded and it s nice for the markets to put out trades again Our success has been great, since Aug 01 06 we have traded 14 trades and 11 have been wins patience has paid off Like you say, it s not how much you trade but how profitable you are Since we had the coaching session and participated in the coaches corner we have learned so much I think that the constant reminding and repetition of just one trading strategy has helped to make it become sub-conscience in our minds We believe this is what made it happen We are now successful traders who will continue to educate ourselves and reach for greater success If anyone wants to make things happen with their trading, the path we have taken is a great way to go. Thank You and Happy Trading, - Myron and Melody Friesen, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Hello Vic, I just want to thank you for the last session Everything is so clear for me now So clear so I ve just placed 2 trades, one on EUR JPY short, completed a few minutes ago 30pips and another one on USD JPY short, going well right now 12 at this moment, still going I will prepared some slides and I will send to you It s amazing how it works THANKS AGAIN Best Regards, - Sebastian Florea, Romania. Vic, I wanted to Thank You for the session yesterday Last night I put on a trade in the EUR USD using the information I l earned from you Needless to say, I was shocked to wake up this morning to find I had earned 50 pips and the trade had closed successfully I was so amazed that I wasn t really looking for another opportunity right away and missed a trade shortly after for 60 pips using the same technique I learned from you I have desperately wanted to learn how to trade a sideways market since we seem to have a lot of that lately and now I think I can Hopefully this wasn t beginner s luck Thanks again - Bill Gavlas, Golden Colorado. Hi There Vic. Thank you so much for continuing to send us the great examples each week We look forward to studying them and learn a little something more from each one. Our trading success is just getting better and better Since Aug we are now trading with an 80 success rate which is really thrilling to us We are careful to pick iron clad trades and sometimes we just end up watching a move that missed our order Just like you said in your email, we ve really learned not to force anything Learning this discipline is so rewarding. Today, Monday, Oct 01 - 2006, we executed a trade just after midnight EST to buy the EUR USD This was the first trade we ve had now where we could trade 3 lots, so we were extremely excited to see that we took 57 pips profit this morning. Thanks to your very effective approach and strategy we are now confident and completely in control of our emotions before, during and after our trades We ve started sharing your comprehensive method with other members of our family and this is engraining the methodology even deeper into our minds It is so rewarding to see others catch on and be successful It s also nice to be able to talk to someone about your trade and have them know what you re talking about. Well, thanks again for your support and generous knowledge sharing We are truly reaping the benefits of all your efforts. Have an exceptional week filled with happiness and success GOD BLESS, - Myron and Melody Friesen, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Hi Vic, Just a note of thanks for the Coaching Session I have been studying studying studying and learning to trade the Forex The courses are superb but I have to say, with all the study done, it can be a very different scenario out there on your own looking to put it into practice I got interested in the forex as a business from my own research I did not have anyone telling me about it or assisting me At the point I was two weeks trading a demo account I knew I needed some help and guidance and couldn t believe it when you set up our Coaching session right there in my office over the internet within a day of contacting you Your simple precise and effective way of dealing and putting across your methods has boosted me to where I need to be And your follow up on my first day applying it to assist me in my first post-coaching trade is beyond expectations I would urge anyone taking on this challenge in Forexworld to get in touch with you and either get started or get corrected with your pers onal and personable tailor-made coaching session and guidance You obviously care about helping people make it in this industry and I have no doubt your kind assistance will get me there far quicker than anything else I could do Look forward to our next meeting and really glad your there Regards, Aidan Carlson, UK. I have been using your setups on the usd jpy and they are really working The fibo numbers are really working and I just wait patience until I see the retracements peak and come down some before getting in along with other factors I don t know of many traders that I talk to that like the but I feel comfortable with it and thats what counts I look forward to your weekly setups and continue with my knowledge I have finally found a trading career that I truly enjoy When I traded futures cattle, wheat, etc it was very difficult with the gap openings, etc I think I will leave that to the commercial traders I have also found out that I can settle for 10 to 20 pips and be happy at thi s point Just trade a few more lots and what is the difference Thanks again Ron Durham, Spokane, WA. Thanks for your quick reply in clarifying the concept of market flow and also for reminding me of the importance of top down approach and the need for confluence of events before deciding on a trade I am blown away to realise from what I have learnt from Peter and yourself I now have the tools to put together a really sound trading system including a mechanical way of entering and exiting a trade Thanks so much for everything and I look forward to applying what I have learnt from you Lena Lim, Wheelers Hill, Australia. I took my first trade yesterday USD JPY, it was a live trade and for 21 pips I pulled out at the first fib extension I can t believe it because I had full confidence I knew exactly what was going on, I have just repeatidly been going over the charts you sent me Thanks for the coaching I can t thank you enough because finally I know how to trade Once again thanks a lot and I will book another session soon to help further my trading Once again I am very gratefull for what you taught me KH. Testimonial is not indicative of future performance or success in addition to the fact that they are unsolicited. Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results Testimonials herein are unsolicited and are non-representative of all clients certain accounts may have worse performance than that indicated Trading spot currencies involves substantial risk and there is always the potential for loss Your trading results may vary Because the risk factor is high in the foreign exchange market trading, only genuine risk funds should be used in such trading If you do not have the extra capital that you can afford to lose, you should not trade in the foreign exchange market No safe trading system has ever been devised, and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. Well Explained Follow Along At Your Own Pace. The Daily Trading System is by far the most comprehensive forex course I ve seen. He covers everything from setting up your charts to dozens of different trading strategies. Included with the system are the very templates that he uses himself to make money from the market Follow along at your own pace. The strategies are well explained and easy to implement On the weekends, when the markets aren t moving, you can take time to try many of the strategies that he presents to derive your own trading style A plethora of combinations are all right here in the Daily Trading System Forex Course. David New Orleans, LA. I ve Bought Some Courses That Cost 10,000 25,000 And None Even Come Close. You re NUTS pricing this course at the amount you have I would of been more than happy to have paid you at least 50,000 00 for this course I ve bought some that cost 10,000 to as high as 25,000 00 And NONE come even close to what you have provided in your Forex Course. It s really great - spending time at home with my loved ones, and even better now I have a wife who s sharing the same interest She didn t want to at first, though when I showed her my results she was really impressed, even though we weren t making thousands a week, a few hundred a week at first. Now I can t stop hearing my Wife saying Is this signal a good one. I m totally blown away. My upmost respect goes out to you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Paul J South London. Results not typical Required disclaimer. Not nearly as much as you re expecting. Let s face it this proven FX blueprint is almost unimaginably powerful. After all once you know how to predict market movements with uncanny accuracy life changes. Instead of living in fear of smashing your account against hidden reefs you navigate the treacherous currents of the Forex sea with steely-eyed confidence. Where others lie awake at night wondering how they ll pay the rent this month or put gas in their beat up Dodge Stratus you re buying a bigger house, a faster car, and a new 3D flat-screen all with Forex funding. And rather than wading through rush-hour traffic to take abuse from some guy who denied your vacation request three times you re living life on your own terms. There s no more struggle no more stress and entrapment in the rat race is a thing of the past. But just for kicks let s give it a shot anyway. I ve got friends who have paid more than a 100,000 00 for their college education brilliant men and women who studied Market Economics and graduated at the top of their class. Only to land a 25,000 a year job as a secretary s assistant. Imagine that spending six figures on an education. just to end up a secretary s secretary. Maybe you can relate. Sure if you kiss up to your boss enough and do enough unpaid overtime you might score a promotion. but you ll never have the money or the freedom you dream of. You re practically chained to your desk married to your job. And sometimes you just want to go to sleep and never wake up. Fact is, I could walk up to anyone in this situation give them a sneak peek of what I have available and I bet they d do pretty much anything to gain entry to the Forex Millionaires Trading System. I could easily sell it for 997 But I know that would put it out of reach of a lot of people. I know 497 isn t exactly chump change. So I m going to propose a Gentleman s Agreement of sorts and give you full access to this program at the hugely discounted rate of just 47.Only one payment No Monthly fee required. But in return I want you to do something for me. I want you to pull out all the stops to make a killing from the FX market in record time. Watch the videos and apply the teachings. You already have the intelligence Now you just need the tools. I can t see any reason you won t be able to make this happen with your Forex Daily Trading System. Sounds good, right. Well it gets better. In fact you haven t even heard the best part yet.
Comments
Post a Comment